WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

100,000 VIEWS

HOLY MOLY, GUACAMOLE, RAVIOLI!!! It's finally happened...just give me a moment to take this in...oh my goodness...are you serious...like actually...100 thousand hits...wow...speechless...freaking out...omg. I'm gonna give y'all the usual schpeel...I'm no celebrity...I'm just a regular guy...struggling with school...juggling God, family, friends, life and my hobbies...reaching 100,000 hits....is...surreal. It's mind blowing...to think I started this blog in December of 2009 I believe...? And it'll be 3 years come December...to think we started with nothing...0...zero hits...averaging a few hundred hits per month...to a few thousand per month...to a bunch of thousand per month...to a whopping 100,000 hits. I remember I first started this blog...cuz my friend started a blog...legit, that's why I started it, I thought it was cool. Now everyone's on like Tumblr and stuff lol. Well turns out my friend would stop blogging after a couple of months...but I kept going for some random reason, but it was scarce. First started off blogging very rarely...whenvever I remembered or came across it...to blogging mainly songs and videos...this blog even went through a hiatus where I didn't blog for a couple of months. For some reason, I came back and just blogged everyday...still music videos and songs and funny videos...I don't really remember when I started to share my life on this blog and tell you guys more about me...but to think it's been that long...and this blog has grown so much...and reached so many people around the world really blows my mind. As appreciative and excited as I am...I'm thankful and humble for everything y'all have done and gave to me...I'm hungry to see what this blog has in store for you guys and what else my mind can come up with to put forth to you guys...this is just another milestone and stpeping stone for me guys...I'm aiming for that million...it's only a matter of time. First of all, all glory to God...who gave me the strength to continue blogging everyday cuz there were plenty of times when I wanted to give up and shut down...thanks for giving me courage to share my life with you guys and be as open as I am. Thanks for the people who have been with me and been with this blog...as few as you are...since the beginning...in our dark days...to now when we've grown to what we are now. I have so many things to say...so many feelings to express...overall, and to cut it short cuz I'm tired...THANK YOU...for everything...I blog to express myself...but also to please you guys...to inspire and motivate you guys...the fact that my blog is still relevant and going strong really makes me happy and encourages me to keep going...thank you...the viewer...you reading this post right now...from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you with every fibre in my body. Like I said, we're not finished, we're not gonna take it easy or chill out...we're only gonna get better and stronger...thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I still have so many things to share with you guys from my missions trip, so many things I've learned, so many pictures and so many songs to record and put out for you guys...thanks for sticking with me for this long...peace and love.

- Rodmond




No comments:

Post a Comment