WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Today...

Today was just a real good day...woke up at like 8...couldn't sleep, my nose was stuffy so I couldn't really breathe and as well I was hungry. My friends messaged me up and asked me to go to breakfast. Haven't seen them since I came back from my trip, so we headed to Cora's...a breakfast place and had food. Afterwards, went to the dollar store around there and chilled a bit, got some candy and stuff, headed back to my friend's house just the 3 of us chilling, playing cards, poker and talking and laughing. Afterwards, she had to pick up her dad at the hospital, where we also found out one guy from our church was in the hospital, so us 3 visited him and prayed with him. Hospital's always just give me a scary vibe for some reason. But yeah after, us 3 had lunch with my friend's dad then headed back to her house and just chilled...we played some more cards, talked, laughed, threw stuff at each other and fought with like those paper towel rolls hahaha. Had dinner with her family and my other friend, then 2 other of our friends came over for a bible study...a weekly thing we decided to do...then just talked and chilled. I'm really glad I woke up and went out with my 2 friends...spent the whole day with them and just chilled and laughed...it was honestly a really good time, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment