WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today...

What's good, today was a long day...ish. Woke up, had breakfast, friend called me out to the mall cuz he hadn't eaten yet. Went to Markville...the food court just opened, it's really nice...hopefully the mall will be just as nice when it's fully renovated. After, he came over, we gamed for a bit, he left, my other friends came over, we gamed as well. Then my other friend came back and we all sat down, like 5 of us and played monopoly LOL...I love board games. After, one of my friends left and we played yu gi oh and more videogames. After, headed to my other friend's house for a bible study...didn't eat dinner, so I was dying and tired the whole time. After, came home around 10 ish....ate dinner, 11 ish...cut hair and shaved...now chilling...waking up at like 8 tomorrow to go to wonderland with 2 other friends. Excited...haven't been in like a year...only been on Behemoth once in my life and never tried the new ride...and never had a funnel cake before LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment