WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 15, 2012

From The Heart: Love

Love is something...that is super complicated...that is something that many people don't and will never understand...it's also something people that think they understand, especially when they're young...lol. I once thought I knew what it was. I've probably told you about her...there was this one girl...in high school...I met her when I was in grade 9. I remember chilling with my friend and this girl came and started talking to him, he then introduced me to her and we started talking from there. I can't remember what happened then, I think I added her on msn...and we started talking from there, a few weeks later, she began really pouring her heart out to me. A while later, I found out she liked me, but I had honestly just met her, didn't know too much about her yet and wasn't really feeling it...so I told her that I just wanted to remain friends. In grade 10, we got closer and know to each other more...this is the time I fell for her...but a long story short, she wasn't feeling it. But I remember it didn't stop there...I really really liked her. And this is the closest thing I've ever felt to love. I was literally infatuated with her in grade 10 and 11...we would write notes back and forth...I wrote her numerous poems and letters...we chilled inside and outside of school. But at the same time, there were also dark times, where we argued and fought...and we would subtweet or indirectly write to one another on Facebook and stuff...this went on for a good portion of grade 11...even though I still really liked her, but things were just tough lol. Like I had it really, really bad for this girl...would wait by her locker after school and we would just sit there and talk and chill. This is honestly the closest thing I've ever felt to love...I've never felt this way for a girl ever since or ever in my life actually. Now present time, we're still friends, she still hits me up here and there and we talk and we go out and chill and stuff...but we're both different people now. Anyways, this brings me to my topic...of love...and how kids nowadays think they know about love...how I thought I knew about love back then. How kids in elementary school or early high school start dating and they think they know what love is...they do things like change their facebook status to "married"...it makes me laugh sometimes lol. People date for like a few years...and they think they know what love is...but they're still in high school...you're still so young...these kids have so much growth and change ahead of them...yet they think they know who they are already and they think they know what you want. I don't even know what got me talking about this lol...I see a lot of relationships and crushes in front of me or sometimes I think I like someone or have a crush on someone...but it's actually not what it is...these people think they know what love is...they rush into relationships...they feel empty or think that it's what they need. I got so much more to say about this topic but I don't know how to put it into words lol...love is something not to rush...all I know is...when I find that girl...when I see that girl...or maybe I've already seen her...when the time is right...I'll know it's her. I'm not going to go out and try to find a girl just for the sake of it...and I'm not going to just rush into a relationship just because I like a girl. Like I said...I'm going to let it come to me...when the time is right, when the girl is right, it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment