WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Changes: That's Just The Way It Is, Things Will Never Be The Same Part 2

What up guys...and girls lol. So a few days ago, I did a post just talking about people I've grown apart from, people I don't really talk to anymore but were once close to...and how changes are apart of life...well this...this is for the people who I've grown close to this year...for the people who I've maintained and still keep in contact with...the people who I still talk to on a daily basis...my homies...my fam...

- My homie...my brother from another mother...you know, sometimes, it's scary how much we're alike...from how we think, to how we act, to our morals and viewpoints on a lot of things...as of late, we've been arguing a lot, but it's those kinds of things that only strengthen our bond...you've always been there for me and I know you always will and you can count on the same for me...we actually spend way too much time with each other lol...you're one of the VERY VERY few people I actually tell everything to....and it's funny how we never run out of topics to talk about...you're always one of the first people I tell about anything and everything, thanks for always being there

- We've been talking a lot lately...I can't believe we've known each other since elementary school...and that I used to hate you LOOOL...talking to use as of late...jsut reminiscing and talking about a bunch of random things and serious things...has been fun...you're honestly a really down to earth and genuinely nice person...I know we joke and are rude to each other a lot...but when it comes down to it...you always seem to have my back at the most randomest moments lol...thanks

- I still remember the day we started talking...I remember how it all happened, and it just kinda snowballed from there...we just talked more and more...you began to open up more and more and trust me more and more...and I fell for you more and more...I know it seems as if I'm really hesitant or not giving myself fully to you...but it's hard for me...I have all these emotions and feelings and words I want to express but don't know how...but besides that...I'm so glad we became as close as we have...and that you trust me as much as you do...and through fights and arguments and periods of not speaking to each other...we're still here...I still believe there are still rocky parts and patches we need to address that is keeping us from really being good friends again...I'm still glad we're on speaking terms and we're somewhat back to normal lol

- I remember I only started talking to you because I always needed something from you...and we were never really good friends, or friends at all actually...just like acquaintances or business partners...but as we started to chill more, we began to talk more...and you're really a cool, funny and weird person lol...I love the conversations we have, we always have supposed 5 minute conversations and they always end up being 30 minutes or an hour lol...

- Man, I remember the good old days of gaming at your house, coming over everyday...eating all your snacks and how you would get cheesed LOOOOL....those were way too fun times man...even though you're away at university...I'm glad we've kept in contact...I'm glad we still can chill and talk about things like life and stuff...not just the usual...

- I've said it before and I'll say it again...you're honestly such an easy person to talk to...when I'm talking to you, everything just flows naturally, something about your personality is so charming and comforting...that's why I love talking to you...even though you've been real distant lately...I really do cherish the friendship that we have...well whatever's left of it atm at least

- You have such an outgoing personality...your personality is so weird but funny at the same time lol you have such an awkward sense of humour...you're really easy to talk to and it just feels natural when I tell you about what's bothering me and stuff like that...I also respect all the hard work you put in to what you do and your passion for it as well

- Even though you're not always there, you always seem to be there at the right time...with the right words to say...it's as if you already know how I'm feeling...I know you're super busy as of late...but I really can't wait to catch up when you're back in town

That's all I could think of atm...but these are just...people that I really care for and am appreciative of...who have a special place in my heart and have really impacted my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment