WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 15, 2012

3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW....can you believe it...TODAY...marks the 3rd anniversary, the 3rd birthday of this blog. Wow...no comment, holy...I'm freaking out right now...sorry, I'm really excited right now, just came back from chilling with my friends for my friend's birthday lol...but yeah...you've heard me say it all, so none of this should come as a surprise to you. I really am so thankful, so appreciate, so humbled...that this blog has become what it has become. It honestly does come as a real surprise and shocker to me...that this blog, this kid, from a small town in Toronto...that this blog has become so big, that it has reached so many people. This blog is my own personal accomplishment, my goal, my baby, my heart...and at the same time, it is my gift to you, this Christmas...this blog acts as a gift to all of you...who have never had their voice heard. I want to represent those kids who were never given a chance, who were always passed up, who never felt they were good enough...you know. This blog continues to grow and it continues to mean more and more to me with every day that passes. I know that the posts may be less as of late, or compared to the past...but quality over quantity, I've decided to give you less of me but more of my heart, every post that is posted onto this blog comes straight from the heart. Yeah we have fun with pictures and videos and songs...but the posts that I personally write from my heart...are also the posts that you guys seem the enjoy the most...and are also the posts I enjoy giving to you the most...you guys...you reading this right now...are like a second or detached family to me...you guys mean so much to me because you guys make this all possible. Otherwise I would be speaking to myself and would have probably quit a long time ago. I'm so glad I continued to do this, I'm so glad you guys continue to visit and keep me motivated and accountable. I've told this story a million times, but the FIRST reason I started this blog was because my friends started a blog...a few short months later, they stopped their blog, yet I continued for some reason...and it kept going, through some short hiatuses and breaks...here we are...100k strong. I've never taken this blog or looked at it as something super duper serious that I'd continue throughout my lifetime...but now, I can see it going really far. How big it becomes...isn't something I'm too concerned about, it's in the back of my mind...but it doesn't matter if Drake or Kanye West ever read my blog and tell the world about it, that isn't important. My goal isn't to become like the next Perez Hilton where I'm a famous blogger...truth be told, I really don't know what my goal is...but I do know that you guys are a big reason why I continue to do it. The sky is the limit for this blog and I can honestly say that my heart wouldn't fully be in it if you guys weren't visiting everyday and reading my posts and stuff. Yeah, maybe I'd do it here and there, but it'd be really lackluster cuz it'd be like a diary...or I could just stick to twitter. I have so many things to say, so many thoughts in my head, but I don't know how to put it into words lol...I owe YOU...the biggest thank you...for making this all possible, for making this blog as big as it has become in it's own sense. For giving me motivation and inspiration to keep going...3 years strong and we're only getting stronger...thank You God...for giving me the strength to go about my daily life...for always being there for me when I get a little crazy and lose focus...for never giving up on me. This blog is for you...for you out there who stuck with me since the beginning, for you who believed in me since the beginning...but it's also for you who never believed in me, who doubted me all the way...who never thought I or this blog would amount to anything...I proudly announce that this blog is going nowhere..and I am only fueled my your doubt. I'm not sure what else to say before I get redundant and repetitive...long rant short...THANK YOU...thank you for making this hobby into a dream and turning that dream into reality...thank you for visiting this blog and continuing to visit this blog...thank you for making this all possible...you mean the world to me...till next year, I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for me, for this blog and for everything else...thank you, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment