WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's Finally Starting To Feel Like A Break...

What's good...yesterday was just a real chill day...loafted at home for the most part, played video games, watched some shows and chilled with my brother. It was just real nice to lay around and do nothing and just relax you know. Hit up the movies at night with my friends, finally the Tuesday movies with the crew are back...so excited haha we watched 007: Skyfall, I've never seen any James Bond movie before lol surprising I know, but this one was not bad lol. It was nice to also have a somewhat empty theatre since everyone has school and stuff still. Today is just another loaft day...supposed to go chill with a friend but she flopped lol so I'm just home alone chilling by myself...but my friend might come over later, we'll see lol...on another note, I saw a bunch of tweets this morning about today being 12/12/12...LOOOL I found that really funny for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment