WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Practise? We Talkin' Bout Practise...

So every Sunday after church, we go out to lunch then we have worship practise and we sing songs and stuff. So this guy is always on my back during practise as if we're some professional band about to go on a world tour. He always nit picks the tiniest things from what we're wearing to how passionate we are when we sing. Anyways...last last Sunday during practise...dude made me keep singing the same line over and over again while the entire team watched...he kept saying I was flat, wasn't doing it right, all these random things he kept nit picking...next week...so this past Sunday...we had practise, I sang...again he came to me and goes wow...good job, that was amazing, did you practise? You practised didn't you...I can tell, there's so much change and improvement, see what you can do when you practise...now me, I didn't say anything cuz I was tired and wasn't in the mood for arguments...but I was like yeah sure I practised...when in actuality...I didn't practise whatsoever...nothing changed about my voice...I didn't go get vocal training or whatever...I sang exactly the same way I did the past week...so what made this week so different...I have no idea...I found it pretty funny...yet dumb...cuz he always rides on me...on the team...about the tiniest things...whatever...I'm over it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I felt so sorry for you then. It was so awkward for you, and yeah that "guy", he's so picky. Sigh. And if you don't know who i am, let's just say my name starts with an A and ends with an A (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol haha thanks and yeah, took me a while but I know who you are now lol

    ReplyDelete