WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Last Exam before FREEDOM

Hey guys...I know I've been super busy and super lackluster on the blog...I've been super stressed lately...studying and also planning for Sunday school and also shopping for Christmas and people...really a lot on my plate as of late. Biggest one is just school atm...my last exam is tomorrow at 7pm...can't wait to just get it over with. Also got school tomorrow, gotta teach Sunday school...after that, I'm free. Gonna go to the mall with my friend either Monday or Tuesday and finish up our Christmas shopping probs. Can't wait to start up Tuesday movies with the crewwwwwww, also Monday night ball, also since Christmas break is coming up for everyone...everyone will be back from university and stuff. I just really wanna chill over this break, with friends and just have a good time you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment