WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Year In Review...

Just like how it hasn't really hit me that my blog's 3 year anniversary is right around the corner, it also hasn't hit me that there's less than 2 weeks till Christmas...and it really hasn't hit me that there's less than 3 weeks before 2013 is here...now I know this is the time of year where everyone does like countdowns and stuff of favourite stuff in 2012...and like they review the year or talk about things that happened...and who knows, maybe I might do something like that too..lol if I can think of something creative enough, but yeah...keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment