WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Changes: That's Just The Way It Is, Things Will Never Be The Same...

With the 3rd anniversary of the blog behind us now...and Christmas and especially a new year right around the corner...I've been doing A LOT of reflecting lately...I've been thinking about a lot of people...how I've grown apart from a lot of people, people I'd never think I'd grow apart from...how I don't even talk to some of these people anymore...I'll make another one similar to this soon...but for now...this goes out to the people who I've simply grown apart from, don't see eye to eye with or the simple fact that we both changed and we both had to take different paths...

- I miss you...I know you're always around and you go to school with me...but I miss how close we were...I knew things were never the same since high school...but it seems like you've only distanced yourself from not just me but all your other friends since then...we all seem to be heading down similar routes, but you seem to be heading down the path less taken, a dark and scary path...and I'm worried for you, you've changed...so much...I miss the adventures we used to have...playing ball and football everyday...you'll always have a special place in my heart...no matter how far we grow apart, I always got your back man...

- It's crazy to think me and you used to be the closest of friends...I miss you...I miss us...I miss what we had...I miss talking on the phone with you...I miss messaging you up and going out for walks late and night and just talking and comforting each other...I miss being able to read each other's minds and know exactly what's up...I miss how comfortable and close we were with each other...I can tell things are different...even though we both try to reach out to one another...things are just different...no matter how much I desperately want it to be better...I'm trying, but sometimes, you seem so unwilling...

- I miss your upbeat, yet childish and immature personality lol...I miss your high pitched voice and making fun of you...I miss how close we were and how we used to tell each other everything...I hate the fact that you've cut off so many of your old friends in exchange for new friends, I guess university changes the best of us...

- I miss you, I miss your smile, I miss your voice...I miss how down to earth and real you were, you made everything seem so simple and easy...chilling with you was just so fun and easy going, no worries...but yet I felt like I could share my world with you...

- Things between us have changed so many times I can't even count lol...it's changed for the worst, but it's also changed for the better...I miss playing videogames with you everyday nonstop for hours upon hours lol...talk about no life...I'm so glad you have grown and matured into the person you are today...I have the utmost admiration and respect for you

- You and I always seem on and off...and I hate that...because I always get sucked into your charming personality lol...I love how you're so down to earth...I love your advice and I love how you're so level headed and chill towards everything...but at the same time...sometimes, you'll randomly go ghost and I won't hear from you for the longest time

- I hate you're away at university because I miss you...I miss the talks we used to have and how you would really keep me accountable for myself and you would really want the best for me and would always bring it back to God

- I miss your foolishness lol, there's actually never a dull moment when I'm chilling with you because you're so jokes and I swear we're like 2 peas in a pod...

- I really worry about you a lot...because you're so far away...and you have no one to watch over you and keep you accountable and responsible for your actions, I'm glad I'm going to be seeing you soon, I miss the talks we had...about life, girls and our problems and everything

There's so many more things to say...but each point represents a person in my life...I've grown apart from...these are the ones that came to mind atm at least...change is inevitable, good or bad...it's how you respond to it that's important. Will definitely make a list soon about just things I'm thankful and appreciative of...and the people as well...thanks for reading this as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment