WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 10, 2012

DONE EXAMS!!!

WHAT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! Today was my last exam guys...well yesterday...since it's almost 3am so it's technically Monday...lol. So relieved and happy right now...finished my exam...funny thing, in the middle of the exam, the lights blacked out for a good 20 minutes lol...finished it, was gonna bus home, but my friend got her dad to drive us home, so that was super cool. Also made it to and from school safely lol, since there's been lots of theft, robbery, assaults and stuff lately at my school...I've been pretty paranoid. But yeah...no school till January 7th...only got 2 projects to worry about this break. What else to worry about...planning for Sunday school each week...I get more time to do that now. Practice for the Christmas program on the 24th...Christmas shopping, chilling with friends...and just relaxing and enjoying my break lol...man I'm so excited right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment