WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

3 More Days...

NEVER in my wildest dreams...would I have ever thought that this blog would have lasted this long...in 3 days...Saturday...will be the 3rd anniversary of this blog. Wow...I just need a moment, to recollect my thoughts...oh man. I always say the same thing over and over again and I really do mean it...this blog...started as something small, something fun, something I did because my friends did...yet here I stand...here WE stand...nearly 3 years later...100,000+ hits later...2,500+ posts later...150+ countries later...here we are...in all our glory and flaws and all. Every year...this blog just becomes so much bigger than I could ever imagine...could ever anticipate...I'm just left standing before you, speechless. I have to also apologize in advance...3 years is  BIG thing...but I'm sorry that I have nothing planned...last year, I wasn't in school cuz I took a semester off, so I had lots of time cuz I didn't have exams...this year, I've been really swamped with exams and just life you know, trying to figure out a lot of things. But wow...it really hasn't hit me yet...that in 3 days...this blog will have existed for 3 years...that's a CRAZY long time...sometimes, I go to the archive of posts...and just click random posts from like 2011 or 2010...and just read them to see how much I've changed, how much this blog has changed. We've come really far. I remember when this blog first started out and when it was slowly growing...I mainly posted music videos and funny videos and stuff like that...I was really kept back and hesitant with sharing things from my personal life on here...and now look...this is like my diary...except public...but I really do pour my heart out on here...and you guys read it...I feel as if I'm physically talking to you. It also blows my mind how many countries my blog has reached...how many people my blog has reached...how a lot of you probably come here on the daily to see if there are any posts...and probably get annoyed if I don't post one day...or will hold me accountable like, WHERE ARE THE POSTS...damn...this blog has just become such a big part of my life...and perhaps part of your lives too...that's just crazy...but I'll save all my emotion and all my sappy talk for another day...till then...thank you...for making this small little thing into a dream...into a vision...into something that's just taken over my life...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment