WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Happy December!

Totally didn't realize it was December until like just a few moments ago lol...I've been too busy lately...my brain's like half functioning and all my efforts are towards school and studying atm. I can't wait to finish school and have close to a month off. This is one of my favourite times of the year...everyone is back from school, we all chill and hang out...go eat, watch movies, play board games or just loaft at someone's house lol. It's also the time of the year where my family gets together, like all family...relatives, cousins, etc...and we celebrate christmas and new years together...it's always nice because I don't get to see my family that often, so when we do see each other, though we aren't as close...it's still nice to see how much we've changed and to just catch up lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment