WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Half Price Movies & A New Layout For The Blog???

What's good...just came home from the movies with my friends. Since we're all on break, we brought back the Tuesday half price movies...just until school starts at least lol. We watched The Hobbit today...it wasn't bad actually, but it was pretty long lol...3 hours...snuck in my own popcorn in a ziplock cuz I knew I would want a snack. Fell asleep for a good 10 minutes in the beginning cuz I was super tired and it was pretty boring. Some things I gotta remind myself of are that I have 2 projects due the Wednesday of the week we come back from school lol so I just probably get started on them soon because I know I'm only going to get busier and busier with Christmas and New Years coming up...gonna be out and about a lot for sure. What else...oh right...VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ...so...in honour of the new year coming...I was considering changing up the blog's layout a bit...it would be great if you could help me decide whether I should or not by answering the poll on the let column...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment