WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Microwaving Aluminum and Stage Fright...

What's good lol...been a real loaft day today...woke up to a phone call from my friend, he wanted to come over and game, so we played videogames for a bit, then he dipped. Other than that, didn't do anything today...just loafted, watched Boy Meets World and playing videogames. Yeah...lol...funny story...I remember getting A&W one time...and if you don't know, A&W burgers come in like not really an aluminum, but some silver foil wrapper, so I remember putting it in the microwave and it like sparked like blue light and it like left black burn marks on the paper, but not on the burger...but I was still kinda scared, so I didn't eat it lol. What else...Christmas program at church is coming up...Monday...I've told a bunch of church people and my friends to come watch me perform...I haven't felt it yet...but it'll probs hit me later...haven't felt any nerves yet, but then again, I haven't practised on the stage yet...not even once...and I won't till at least Sunday lol...been practising at home...my biggest fear is forgetting my lyrics...but hey...all for the glory of God...

No comments:

Post a Comment