WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 31, 2012

Chillin', Rude Little Boys, The New Year...

What up...sorry for no posts yesterday...it was a super long day. Had church, had to go early to lead worship, then taught sunday school, then had a meeting. After the meeting, my friends came over and we just played videogames, then more people came over and we chilled a bit more, went out for dinner, then came back and played some more videogames haha. I love chilling with the homies, we always have a fun time. Oh yeah...at church, so I walked into the gym, my friend goes...yo, this little kid is sad because they took his ball away, wanna go play with him...I look at who it is...it's this RUDE LITTLE BOY...he's so rude...he swears and stuff, punches people, he took my friends hat and threw it like in the snow...he's like grade 5 or 6...don't give me that bs about little kids are innocent...I've taught grade 4-6 and now grade 7-9...these kids are smart, they know what they're doing...they search up some inappropriate things on the internet...so I'm like NO...I hate this kid...he's a rude little boy...usually, I'm very composed, but he's a rude little boy, so I said no. Moments later, my friend who's teaching his class now and I are talking, he comes and takes his hat and throws it away...I was like wow...I straight up said, that's why no one likes you, you're a rude little boy, I don't like you, I don't feel bad...he's a rude little boy...no regrets lol...as rude and harsh as I sound as he is a little kid...trust me on this one. What else...tonight is new years eve...did homework this morning till now cuz I"m gonna be super busy and I have projects due the Wednesday we come back from school, family coming over, gonna have dinner with them then they're gonna count down, but I'm going to my friend's house to count down with them, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment