WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Loafting, Studying, Loaft Studying...

What's up...today was a real loaft, boring, yet productive day. Spent the whole day watching Boy Meets World, playing 2k, and studying for my last exam on Sunday. Can't wait for tomorrow...gonna go chill with my friend and do some Christmas and birthday shopping for people...I need a break. Saturday, hopefully going to go to the library early morning and just go ham before my exam on Sunday night...glad I'm not leading worship on Sunday or I would be even more busy on top of having to teach Sunday school...skipping practise cuz my exam is at 7 pm and the GO buses don't run that often on the weekends, so I probs have to ride the VIVA...which takes longer than the GO...just want Sunday to be over and done with already.

No comments:

Post a Comment