WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Hopes for 2013...

This is different from a New Year's resolution, today at church we were talking about what our hopes were for 2013...I didn't say anything, but I really wanted to...when the word hope came up...the first thing that came to my mind was this verse my ex sent me..."But seek first HIS kingdom and HIS righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33...2012 has been a long year...and a lot of things have kept me or distracted me from God...and I've been super slacks and am super behind on my devos and even prayer. Just being preoccupied with school, future, life, church, friends, etc...just worrying and not being able to let it go to God. This verse...is my hope for 2013...that I will lift up ALL my burdens and TRUST God with all my heart...and HE will make my paths straight...whatever happens, it's all apart of HIS plan for me...I just have to trust Him and not worry about tomorrow for it and HE will worry about it...that's my biggest hope for 2013...to trust Him and His plan...and school, marks, my future, everything...HE will handle that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment