WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Bestie!!!


What's good, I know today's the 15th, but lemme just pretend it's the 14th lol...what happened today, slept for a long while...woke up at like 12 ish, loafted for a long while till like 4 ish or so. Finally started getting my ish together and did some productive things. Headed to my friend's house at like 5:30 ish for a surprise party for one of my best friends. It was such a fun time lol, just lots of laughs, games and memories made. I love moments like these...just chilling with my church fam and having fun and stuff...def seeing myself opening up to them more and being more and more comfortable with them. Rewind a year ago when me and my friend surprised her at school...
Fast forward to today...a year later lol...have we changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment