WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Super Late Nghts, Board Games and Boys' Day Out...

Sorry for no posts these past few days lol, where to begin...boxing day, the 26th, after loafting at home the whole day, we had a church gathering at someone's house and just a good time of eating and sharing about the year and praise team and stuff, it was really fun and a good time to bond. Afterwards we played board games and stuff till like 12 or so, people were sleeping over but I didn't cuz I like my bed and I had to go somewhere the next day. The 27th...the Thursday. went over to my friend's house cuz his fam is gone on vacation so he had the whole house to himself, it was just me him and 2 other friends, we played videogames and just chilled the entire day till like 10 pm lol...it was really fun since he is away at university often, so we had a time to just catchup and talk and have fun...I miss those times. Then today...or yesterday, since it's 1 am already...woke up early today to go to STC to make a run, had to meet up with some dude and sell something, my feet and nose were so cold, need some warmer socks and like a scarf or something...I was dying for the longest time. Came home and just chilled until church, we had a joint program and some games and another time of sharing, afterwards we went to dinner as usual...although it's becoming a routine of going to dinner after fellowship, I really do cherish the time we spend together...just the bonding, the talks and the chill time lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment