WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Insomnia or Bad Sleeping Habits...

As of late...like the past week...I've been having the worst time trying to sleep and I've been having the worst sleeps ever. Since there's no school, I've been sleeping really late...like around 3 ish. But as of late, I've been really trying to cut that down cuz it's a really bad habit, so I've been trying to sleep at like 12 or 1 ish...but I'm not tired, I go to bed at 12...end up loafting on my phone or listening to music and next thing I know, it's like 3 am already. I don't know whether I have insomnia, or my body's just too used to sleeping that late so I'm not tired anymore at like 12 am or something...it's terrible lol. Like yesterday for example, I came home at like 12 ish...went to bed at like 1, but didn't fall asleep till like 3 ish...and I had to get up today at like 7:30...I got up before my alarm and I was wide awake...wasn't tired whatsoever lol...but yeah, lately I've just been tossing and turning in bed and just been unable to fall asleep. I wake up in spurts lol...like every few hours I'll wake up and check the clock and like damn...why can't I go to sleep lol...but yeah, I hope this gets better soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment