WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 13, 2012

ASK ME QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!

So I found this thing randomly...similar to formspring...where people ask you questions anonymously, not sure why I did this lol since a lot of the times, people ask dumb questions or simply say dumb things and stuff since it's anonymous...but this is for you guys who genuinely wanna ask me some questions and are scared to ask in person...or don't know me that well lol...I also don't know how long I'll keep this up for lol...probs not that long...just to see what kind of feedback I get...if any.

http://ask.fm/RTtheRealest

No comments:

Post a Comment