WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 06, 2012

My Dad Is In The Triads?

LOOOOL so for those of you who don't know, my dad works at a suit store...where they sell dress shirts, dress pants, suits, tuxedos, ties, etc...so he's always dressed nice and stuff. He's come to pick me up from school before and he wears like his old school aviator glasses with his suit and pants and all my friends are always like yo your dad looks like he runs the triads or something LOOOL...cuz he has like slick backed hair and a long goatee or something...I'm like dying when I hear this cuz when I see him, I just see my dad lol...funny story though...one of the ladies at church came over one day and told my dad she's like the first time I met you, I was so scared of you because I thought you were part of the triads..my dad laughed his butt off LOOOOL...I find it so hilarious...but now that I think about it...and I was looking at old pictures today...he kinda does look like he could be part of the traids lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment