WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolution...

With a new year less than 6 hours away, I thought I'd share with you guys some of my goals for the new year...one of them is to read the bible more, to be more consistent with my devos, other wise...leading sunday school, being on the committee, leading worship...it's all empty with no foundation. My second one is to trust God...worry less...with school, the future and a lot of things on my mind, I pray to really give my life to God and let Him take the drivers seat and just pray that everything in my life is according to His plan. Another big one is to spread the gospel to my brother, my family is christian and we all go to church, as of late, I've been able to talk to him on a more personal basis and I'm so glad, the next thing is to maybe bring him to church, talk to him about God and what He's done in my life. What else...those 3 are probably like the more bigger ones...um...just to continue to grow in Christ, to continue to be changed to HIS likeness and to strive to be more like Him. What else...obv to do well in school, if God allows that is...to go ham in the gym and get big and toned of course...treat my parents better, not that I treat them bad, but they deserve all the love and respect I have. Not sure what else I have...but those are the major ones I can think of atm...thanks, also since I'll be out late, I probs won't be able to make a new years post until tomorrow...I'll possibly do one on my phone if I remember, but even that it won't be long, just like a happy new year lol...thanks for sticking with me for so long..2012 has been such a long year for the blog...more to come, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment