WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Dream Girl...Literally...

Okay, so this is really random...but I was sitting here on my computer and I kinda dozed off for a bit. And I was dreaming...or daydreaming rather...I was with this girl...we were like chilling, laughing, having fun...we were playing board games, playing videogames, cuddling, watching movies...doing all these things...taking walks...doing couple-like things...she was my dream girl...we played basketball, she would play videogames...we made food together...I dunno...everything about this girl was...right...it felt right. But there was one thing...I couldn't see her face...I could only see the back or the side of her face when we were doing all these things. But it gave me this really tingly, nervous, anxious yet happy feeling...I don't know what it means...whether she was my future girlfriend...future wife...but it made me get this feeling...or wanting someone to be there for me...to be able to do all these things...like chill and cuddle and stuff like that...I dunno...that's why I titled this post my dream girl...cuz she was my dream girl in a sense cuz she was in my head...but yet she did all the things and was all the things I wanted...but yet I couldn't see her face...I don't know what that suggests or what it means...she was...anonymous....man I'm so confused right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment