WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 31, 2012

Tackle Football = Stiches

What's up lol...funny story, throughout elementary and high school, we LOVED to play football. Most of the time touch because the adults would never let us play tackle, but whenever they weren't looking we would play tackle lol. So one time, I remember I was running the ball, and someone tackled me from behind and I fell and my mouth hit this guy's knee...my teeth left deep marks in his knee and I was bleeding cuz apparently I bit down on my own lip when I feel, so I didn't know how bad or how deep it was, went home and saw the cut on the inside left part of my mouth and it was pretty small, like two teeth but it was pretty deep, I kept like touching it and stuff too. Waited for my parents to come home and we went to the hospital and we got stiches. It was so scary man, for some reason I gave my brother a hug before I left...as if I was dying or something lol, I was freaking out. Went to the doctor and he said WOW you're lucky...if you waited any longer, it would've healed by itself and your lip would've been like crooked, so I got 2 stitches on my lip and it was fine lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment