WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reunited With The Clique, Clique, Clique...

Whaddupppppppppppppppppppppp? Today was a great day, woke up at like 12 ish, ate lunch at home...Dad brought home Mcds. Then went to Fairview mall with my friends, it was good to see one of them after seeing after not seeing him for a long while. We walked around the mall trying to do Christmas shopping and buying things for ourselves of course. Went to the Apple store to check on my phone and see what was up...turns out nothing was wrong lol, I just used it too much and kept programs running too much. It was funny cuz when I went for my appointment, this dude who worked there...came up to me and goes "Hey Rodmond, what's up?" I had no idea who he was...apparently he goes to York lol...we talked a bit and I was like sorry man I don't know where I met you and he goes yeah I'm in kine too...my 3rd year, I've seen you around LOL...that was just funny to me. What else...chilled a bit more at Fairview...then went to run errands with my friends and we just had lots of catching up and good conversations lol. After that, we went to Markville mall and just chilled a bit there before finally going to church to run ball. It was real good, lots of people came out so it was real fun, now just back home chilling. So relieved as of late...literally nothing on my plate...well not that much...really relaxing and just chilling and enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment