WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Late Nights, Early Mornings, Tired Days...

What's good...as of late, I've been sleeping super late...I'm talking like 3 am. Yesterday I really did try to sleep early...I went to bed at 1...listened to music and almost fell asleep, so I turned my music off and bam...suddenly, I was wide awake...and I checked my phone a few times...next thing I knew...it was 3 am...LOL. Had to get up today at like 12 for worship practise. Actually, I didn't wanna get up, but it was like 12:30 and my friend called saying he was on the way lol so I didn't do anything, got up, washed my face, then went out the door...had practise for a good hour or so, then went to lunch, then back home...loafted for most of the day on the computer. And yeah lol...not much...

No comments:

Post a Comment