WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 08, 2012

I'm Very Outwardly Expressive...

Slowly, but surely...I'm becoming more open, becoming a more expressive guy...someone who likes to wear his emotions on his sleeve. If you know me personally...and have known me for a long time, you'll know I was a shy guy...and sometimes I still am and still can be and still can be socially awkward, but a lot of the times I'm very vocal with my opinion and how I feel. Those who read my blog...who follow me on twitter...know I'm very expressive...I like to say how I feel, I have lots of emotions in me and I like to express it to you guys. Sometimes, that may be misinterpreted as rude...but I'm just being honest, I'm just being straight up and blunt...I dunno...some people just get it wrong. It irks me when people get all up in my business on this blog or on twitter and get annoyed at the things I say...first of all, it's my blog, it's my twitter, I can say whatever I feel like and whatever I want...there are many solutions for you that do not require you to physically tell me to now talk to much or tweet so much or blog so much...unfollow me...don't come on the blog...ignore it...I don't get why people are so sensitive nowadays, relax. Anyways yeah...just wanted to get that out there...if you know me enough, you should know that whatever's on my mind, I'll say it...whatever I see, I'll comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment