WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hey guys, sorry for no posts the past 2 days, I've been super busy. On Sunday, woke up bright and early for church. Taught Sunday School, then went to lunch with them before going to my friend's baptism, then headed back to my friend's house for worship practice from 7-10 because we had to perform on Monday for the Christmas program and I was gonna rap. So yesterday, we went to my friend's house at like 9 to move everything back to church then stayed at church till like 4 ish and just practised, went home and showered, ate dinner with them then back at church for the program at 7:30. It was so good, I was so nervous when my rap part was about to come, I invited a bunch of my friends to come watch me and also hear the message and stuff, so it was good to see them come out. After that, we went out for dinner as a fellowship and didn't leave till like 12 lol, after went to a friend's house and played board games till like 4, didn't get home and sleep till like 5. Woke up today at like 2...now just chilling at home, no plans, just watching the NBA Christmas games...

No comments:

Post a Comment