WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The World Ending, Christmas, New Years, Busy, Busy, Busy...

What's up...so um...the world was supposed to end yesterday apparently LOL...I actually feel bad for people who believed in it and have been preparing for it since...I wonder how far people went...like dropping out of school...maxing out credit cards...stuff like that...lol damn. Anyways...today it finally started looking like Christmas...like winter...there was so much snow lol...but I dunno...theres THREE days till Christmas...but somehow I'm not really in the Christmas mood...9 days till A NEW YEAR...doesn't feel all that exciting yet though. Lots of people back from school...went to the mall today and saw lots of friends who came back, it was really great. Christmas program is coming Monday...with all my friends and people I know coming...and me rapping...the nerves are slowly but surely building up...and even people from my church are slowly starting to find out I'm rapping and are asking all kinds of questions lol which only adds onto the nerves. What else...oh right, so a week ago was the blog's THIRD ANNIVERSARY...and the post has already been viewed OVER 500 TIMES...making it the FOURTH MOST VIEWED BLOG POST OF ALL TIME...wow...in only a week too...wow. What else..I'm just really excited for these upcoming weeks...chilling with friends, board games, movie nights, dinners, games, fun lol...but at the same time, I'm also really busy...gonna be practising a lot these next couple days for Monday...gotta plan for Sunday school today...gotta start on my 2 projects as well since they're due on the Wednesday of the week that we come back...what else...going to Niagara with a couple of friends in January before school starts, then a Raptors game...so definitely lots to do...I hope I'll have enough time to set aside to do some homework lol...btw here's the 3rd anniversary post that's been viewed over 500 times in a week

thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2012/12/3-year-anniversary.html

No comments:

Post a Comment