WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 26, 2019

The Longest First Date

So...I kinda gave up on the whole 'posting every day' only because it was legit hard and stressful trying to think of a post everyday and I honestly didn't wanna just put on something uninteresting or boring just for the sake of putting it out and I def didn't wanna recycle posts either. Like by stressful I mean I'd literally sit in front of a blank word document trying to think of something to write about...so I decided not to do that and instead put out quality content. As well, it's just been a busy week with work and Christmas so there were a lot of events and things going on so I really didn't have much time. But Merry Christmas, hope you're doing well, hope this reaches you well...let's move on.

So this was a couple years ago and it was probably one of the longest and most fun 'first dates' I've ever been on and it's funny cuz everything was super unplanned, last minute and spontaneous which kinda made it a good time lol. So I made plans to go out with this girl for dessert one night, I had an event till like 9:30 so I was like how about I pick you up at 10 and we can grab dessert. So that was the original plan, she texted me at like 9 saying her family had friends over and she couldn't leave until they left so I was like oh okay, lemme know when they're close to leaving or we can always reschedule. So I went out after my event with my friends to this dessert spot and it was like 10 pm so I was like oh she hasn't messaged me yet so it's probably a flop I'm guessing. She messages me at 10:30 and says oh they're leaving soon, I can be ready for 11 are you still down? So I picked her up at like 11 and we grabbed bubble tea and sat at a table. I don't know how or why but we started playing coin hockey, which is where you have 3 quarters on the table and you try to flick one quarter through the other 2 quarters consecutively until you can shoot it into the 'net\ the other person creates with their index and pinky fingers on the table, does that make sense? Google it if it doesn't lol...anyways, I remember she like heavily insisted to pay for my drink for being late and also since I picked her up so I was like alright cool. I remember the dude beside us was like trying to talk to her while I was like sitting across from her LOL...she ended up saying oh it's pretty loud in here do you wanna get out of here, so we did. I started driving and she's like oh where're we going...I was like oh, it's like midnight, I thought I was driving you home LOL...she's like nah, I'm down to chill longer, so I was like alright true, we didn't really know where we wanted to go I kinda drove around aimlessly while we talked and jammed to music. Suddenly she was like oh are you into scary movies or horror stuff, to which I said not really. She was like oh there's this haunted bridge where this girl supposedly died and she was like yeah legend says you can hear her crying or something when you are standing on the bridge LOOOL. So, against my better judgement...we went to this 'haunted bridge' and bro it was pitch black...no lights of any kinda and it was such a narrow road only one car could fit on it. But she said that apparently during the day, cars go onto this bridge all the tie because it's a shortcut and if an oncoming car comes, one of them will have to pull to the side so the other can cross. So we get to this bridge...I kid you not, pitch black, my high beams are on and I'm pretty terrified I won't lie. She said “let's get out and take a walk”...BRUH WHAT...I was like nahhhhh, I'm not doing that nor am I letting you do that cuz I don't want either of us to die LOL. So we sat in the car on that bridge for a good 30 minutes debating whether we wanted to get out of the car or not LOL...in the end I was like nah, I really don't think this is a good idea lol so we flopped on that. By then it was like 3 am...she looked at me and she was like are you tried, do you wanna go home? I was like oh I'm good for whatever, she was like do you wanna grab food, so we went to this breakfast spot that is like open 24/7 apparently and surprisingly it was hella packed at like 3 am lol. We got food, chilled and continued with the night...evening...morning? We ended up leaving at like 5 am and I drove her home lol. I remember she didn't have keys so her mom had to open the door for her, she told me the next day her mom was so tired she just shook her head and let her in, then the next morning was like where'd you go and why'd you come home so late lol. I got home like 5:30 and pretty sure I didn't sleep that night after showering it was probably like 6 am...my mom was what'd you do last night, I was just like oh, chilling lol...so yeah that's the longest but one of the most fun and tiring first dates I've ever been on lol.a

No comments:

Post a Comment