WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Used To Love Watching TV...

This is just a bunch of stories and memories lol. I remember waking up on every Saturday super early to catch my cartoons haha...I'm talking about 7 am, 8 am...to watch cartoons...lol and I remember like calling my friends at like 7-8 am and they would pick up and we would just talk about the shows we were watching. What else...I remember my bedtime being at like 9:30-10 ish...keep in mine this is like elementary school...and I would like tell them to leave the door open when I'm sleeping and I would peak in through the creak and watch whatever my parents were watching lol. Uh...I also remember being grounded one time and my parents were like on the way home but my show was also on...so I would click on the TV and run back and forth from the TV to the door to check if they were home lol, and also my TV like if you turn it off and turn it back on, it goes to the channel you turned it off at, so I didn't wanna let my parents know I was watching TV, so would always have to switch back and forth between my show and the chinese channel and be ready to turn it off at any time in case my parents came home lol. Hm....I also remember my parents going away one for a few days for a cruise or something and this lady was babysitting us, and back then my parents hated when I watched wrestling, but my babysitter was super nice and gullible and I was like yeah they let me watch wrestling and stayed past my bedtime of 10 and slept at like 11 ish hahaha...now...I don't watch or barely watch TV,...I dunno why...partly no time, partly nothing good on lol...the only thing I really watch is like basketball and even then I mostly stream it on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment