WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Random Thoughts

My bad....just another one of them loaft days....woke up at like 9 ish but didn't get outta bed...watched some ish on my laptop...fell back asleep and construction woke me up at like 12 ish lol. Didn't do much today...xbox...home workout...maybe do some readings later...watch UFC 135. I know you guys are probs asking for some more heartfelt and deep ish/thoughts/posts, etc...but I can't just force it, don't wanna give you random ish, and don't wanna make up tingz...as of late...I've been either reallllly tired/sick/loaft....or really consumed by school...not much else on my mind...just a bit here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment