WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 18, 2013

To My Future Wife...

Two feet in the circle when you say you're ride or die
Together we'll go through failures and we'll celebrate the highs
My whole world begins to make sense when I look into your eyes
Because I finally get to pour out all these feelings kept inside
You sitting staring at me smiling with your hair untied
Our eyes meet, I know the love inside our hearts will soon collide
You don't understand how many times my heart broke inside
So when you tell me I should trust you, man it's hard because I've tried
You don't know how many sleepless nights I spent because I cried
Because the girl I thought I loved wasn't really down to ride
Don't show me with your words but with the love that you provide
And maybe one day we'll be walking down that aisle side by side
Just staring at your eyes, knowing that we have our lives...together
Your heart was the prize, just knowing you're by my side...forever

I tell you you're the one I've dreamed about all of my life
A shadowy figure but I always knew you were my future wife
The one I'm meant to spent all of my life with
The patience paying off as I'm given this nice gift
Of a good girl who'll always be there when I say need her
Polite and well mannered but her lips are much sweeter
I don't ever have to share what's on my mind because she knows
Our connection is so deep, I can see her with my eyes closed
She'll be my best friend, homie and my lover
Words really can't explain the love I'll have for her
Because this ain't the present, this a prayer for the future
That I'll find the one and truly know that I'm the perfect suitor
This is dedicated to the girl of my dreams
Hoping one day I'll find love and understand what it means

2 comments: