WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 01, 2019

Two Girls Fighting In Class

Day 1/31

What’s good y’all...HAPPY DECEMBER, with that being said...my annual present to you guys this holiday season is a month’s worth of blog posts...yep, a post everyday...I always slack off a day or two on this but I always end up getting you 31 posts...I think at least...and this December is no different, I’m excited cuz a lot is going on and in the process.

But let’s move on, so this is the post that a lot of y’all have been waiting for. So let’s flashback to my first year of university...I was in this class and I had a group presentation coming up. So the day of the presentation, my group decides to meet up before class to practice. So there’s 5 ppl in our group...me, another guy and 3 girls. So throughout the course of this class, girl 1 and 2 seem pretty chill, they talk during class and stuff. So we’re in the room like half an hour before class practicing for our presentation, girl 1 starts like roasting girl 2 for being loaft and never being able to meet up to work on the presentation, I didn’t think nothing of it cuz it seemed harmless. Suddenly these girls start yelling at each other and for context, they’re sitting across from each other in a pretty small room. Girl 1 starts yelling like “I’M GONNA GET MY BOYS TO KILL YOU”. Girl 3 is sitting on the side somewhere speechless like bro what’s going on. Me and the dude who’re pretty cool look at each other like bruh...what’s going on. Suddenly they both stand up, get into each other’s face and start SWINGING...bro girl 1 frickin went Floyd Mayweather on girl 2...they both were like pulling each other’s hair, girl 1 like ripped girl 2’s hoops out of her ear and like ripped her shirt off too. This goes on for about 2 minutes...the dude and I look at each other like alright we should probably try to pull them apart. Girl 1 looks perfectly fine, hair a little bit messy...girl 2 had her lip bleeding, ear bleeding, scratches on her face and her shirt ripped. They’re back to sitting on opposite sides of the class, both on the phone with somebody. Girl 1 is on the phone with her friend saying she’s gonna call her brother and cousin to come kill this girl...girl 2 is on the phone with the COPS saying girl 1 is threatening her and she has cuts and stuff on her face. The professor walks in and we’re like...uh yeah we can’t present today.and we explained the situation. She knew girl 2 was loaft so her reaction was literally like oh...I could see that coming LOL like what, you wanna know what’s funnier, the class was called Women In Canada...I took it cuz it was a bird course relax...but it’s about like history of women and important female figures and empowerment and everything and here 2 girls are scrapping for no reason lol. So like 10 minutes into class, 2 cops walk into the room and ask to speak to everyone in my group individually and just ask us what happened lol. After class, the other guy in my group and I start talking and he’s like brooooo girl 2 got slapppppped...and we had a good laugh. Regarding the presentation, I think we ended up presenting just us 3...but I ended up getting an A in that class...and we all lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment