WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Thank You...

I was sitting and thinking the other day about this year...and even more specifically this summer...and how it's just been a great one, in it's own way of course. But this post is just a shout out...a thank you if anything. Lately I've been realizing just how important your friends are...this whole thing with my brother and just this summer of fun and everything...so this is a thank you to a bunch of you...in no particular order and I'm gonna try to keep this short...like hopefully a sentence each person lol...

Oron: Thank you for everything...this year is gonna be weird with you...no homo lol...but we'll see each other throughout the year...thanks for always being there, you really are a true ride or die homie.
Kmdi: Thanks for simply being a down to earth guy, thanks for checking up on me when I was down...I appreciate it.
Hhta: As jokes and arms as you are...I love the conversations we have...thank you for being real with me and always pointing me back in the right direction when necessary.
Args: Wherever you are, whatever you're doing...you're always be the OG homie...and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Wylm: Thank you being one of if not the most down to earth and chill girl I know...I honestly feel so comfortable around you, thank you for being so open and honest with me.
Secg: Thanks for being there and for caring...I'm so happy we're still as close as we are and still can have such an open and honest relationship and that we trust each other so much.
Cllm: Thanks for always leading me back to God...I know things have been rough...but we'll always have a certain special bond between us no matter how far we drift.
Asyn: Thank you for trusting me with everything...thank you for putting up with me and my crazy personality...most of all thank you for being there...always.
Sewu: Thank you for being so down to earth, understanding and easy to talk to...it really means a lot to me...I've always told you that I love your advice, I still mean it lol.
Tywu: Thanks for being a true bro...checking up on me and taking me out when I'm down...we\ve come a long way since we had been in elementary school LOOOOL.
Etlu: Thanks for being a good example for me...I admire the growth and passion in your heart...continue to do His work bro.
Icma: Thank you for being a true big brother in Christ...seeing you grow has honestly been an inspiration to me...you've definitely taken big leaps in your faith...it makes me wanna do the same/
Bstm: Thank you for always keeping me accountable and always being honest with me...and always telling me what I need to hear though it may not be what I want to hear.
Jyyu: Thanks for just the times we had...the jokes, the conversations both serious and fun...I wish you all the  best this year...be responsible and smart man.
Tycn: Thank you...for all the talks we've had...it truly means a lot to me and I love our conversations...I pray that you stay firm in God and really seek to grow in your walk and as a christian.
Eccu: Thanks for opening up to me...thank you for being a humble example to me and always calming me down and bringing me back when I stray too far away.
Tyli: Thank you for this summer...thank you for opening up to me as much as you did...I honestly look at you as a little bro. I pray God uses you in whatever way....trust in Him, He'll never fail you.
Jnko: Thank you as well for this summer...all the talks we've had...keeping me accountable and vice versa...I hope we continue to keep in contact this year...thanks bro.
Knyg: Thank you for being so wise and smart...and no matter what the situation, always bringing me back to God...and reminding me that He should be the focus.
Mnyu: Thank you for trusting me and opening up to me...I pray that you grow and mature...and be changed and molded by Him.
Jetn: Thank you for being an example to all the young kids out there...your passion, your wisdom, your maturity...still amazes me...you're destined for great things kiddo.
Gyli: Thanks for being there when I need it and vice versa. I hope we can catch up this year and continue to build our relationship as well.
Jnli: Thanks for being a trust brother in Christ. Thank you for keeping me accountable and always directing me back to the cross whenever I doubt myself and Him.
Tyso: Thank you for opening up to me and trusting me. I'm glad we were able to have a nice conversation. I'll def take it upon myself to reach out to you often.
Knau: Thank you being a great brother in Christ and someone I can depend on and open up to. It really means a lot to me that you trust me and that I can trust you as well, thank you.
Cncn: Thank you for this summer...we got the chance to catch up and swap stories and such...I'm glad we're still close and that you're hungry to learn more about God.
Dywg: Thank you for the talks we've had and for your genuine care. I have no doubt that you are fitting in nicely and that everyone is warming up to you.
Oali: Thank you for being so down to earth and so mature and responsible lol. I honestly love talking to you...please do come around more often and stay around lol...
Slma: Thank you for being a good brother in Christ...I honestly wish that you find what you're looking for and that God will use you wherever you are.

Thank you guys...each of you have played a part, big or small, minor or significant...in helping me grow as a man and as a child of God...thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You're a big inspiration and example to a lot of the people on this list. Keep doing what you do, and find joy in the cross everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo this is the first time I read one of your posts. Respex for not forgetting about me. Ima msg soon.

    ReplyDelete