WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 05, 2011

Random Thoughts

Time doesn't kill relationships, distance does.

You know when you told me that you thought we were "joke" best friends...that cut deep. I guess all my attempts at trying to talk to you and become close to you were a waste of time. All my attempts at always asking you how you are and what's wrong were pointless since you never really opened up to me. I don't get it...I try so hard to make this thing work, to get you to open up and feel comfortable around me, but you just won't budge. Where's your head at...why are you so hardheaded/stubborn sometimes. I'll never understand women.....oh maybe it's just asian girls.....damn I need some white women friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment