WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 30, 2015

Dear God

God my heart is feeling very heavy right now...it's breaking at the sadness and pain that people have to endure. God I know that you hold the world in your hand...but my heart still can't help but break at the sadness in this world. God my heart is so heavy right now and I come to you humbled and thankful for the man you're shaping me into...but I pray the same for my fellow brothers and sisters...I pray for strength to endure the hardships, tests and obstacles that life throws at us. God I pray that you instill in my brothers and sisters hope...and true joy and happiness...happiness that can only be found in you. God I pray that you'll give my fellow brother and sisters strength to not get caught up in the world...in what the world wants and how the world thinks...God I pray all this testing and hard times will only serve to help us grow and be stronger individuals. God I come to you in awe...awe of how good you are...and I know you'll come through...who'll give us what we need and what is best for us. God, thank you for always being there for me...I pray my fellows brothers and sisters can find joy and comfort in you the way that I do ad am still learning to.

No comments:

Post a Comment