WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself...

Dang...time literally flies, it's been a week already since I last posted...and I'm super sorry about that lol. April has been and will continue to be a very busy month. This weekend I was super busy cuz my old pastor is leaving to go do missions, so Saturday a bunch of us just went to her house, chilled, her mom made food and we had a time of worship and sharing and it was just like the old times, but different...because we weren't little kids anymore, she wasn't just a random girl still in school...we're all adults essentially, more mature and it was definitely a bittersweet occasion. Happy to see her and reminisce and stuff...sad to see her leave for what will seems like a really long time. Sunday was super busy as well after service, went to another church to send off my pastor. We met some of the people she'd be working with, she gave a farewell speech and we all stayed to just talk and pray with her one last time. This week has been super busy cuz I have a wedding and reception to go to on Saturday but I have my last exam on Sunday...so been figuring out what to wear and how to get there as well cramming in study time and trying to go to the gym this week as well. My pastor officially left yesterday, definitely really happy and encouraged for her, prayers are always with her. After Sunday, it'll be much better, still plate somewhat full but wedding will be done and so will school...it'll be easier to handle that's for sure, so yeah, that's why I haven't really found time to blog, my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment