WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Posts

Sorry lol...I know I haven't posted since Monday...time honestly just flies and some days I just genuinely forget. And the other half would just be what I've talked about in previous posts...just really loaft and feeling like a bum as of late. Also been feeling really cold for some reason lol, I'm not sick...but just really cold...whenever I'm at home, I'm always under blankets...and like taking a shower is the best part of my day LOL. What else...oh right, no glasses for at least a month...doc said my eyes were too dry and she couldn't properly check and if she gave me glasses it'd be like looking through a lens that's dirty, so gotta use eye drops for a month. What else...I'm really thankful to the brothers and sisters who I've shared with how I was feeling and who comforted me or gave me encouraging and comforting words...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment