WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

From The Heart: God"s Plan

As we usher in a new year...I can't help but continue to think and reminisce on 2012. It was a long year...a hard year...filled with ups and downs. This year was a mighty stressful one...from school, to the future, to life, to girls, to church, to everything. One of the biggest things I've been concerned about is school/the future since they intertwine. Just not being able to let it all go to God and wanting to know every little detail about what's going to happen in my future, am I going to be alright and stuff like that, wanting to have that security, that comfort. It's been a hard year spiritually for me...trusting God...after all that's happened...after all I've been through. But it's getting and has gotten better closer to the end of the year. This year, I really want to give it all up to God...hand Him the car keys to my life and let Him take the lead. I know He has a plan for me just like He has a plan for you. I get so scared cuz I always think about what if this happens or what if that happens...but when I ask myself...what if that's part of God's plan for me. This year, my motto is to worry less and trust God. I was taking a shower and this popped into my head...it's like you're watching a movie...and something bad happens to the protagonist...you're like NO why did his best friend or parents or why did that bad thing have to happen to him. God is like your friend who has already seen the movie, He knows exactly what's going to happen, but he doesn't wanna ruin it for you. He knows there's going to be a happy ending, but if He told you what happens, there'd be no point in watching the rest of the movie would there. My biggest goal...resolution...whatever...this year...is to lift up ALL my burdens and give ALL my heart to God and trust in Him and in His plan and whatever happens in my life this year...good or bad, up or down...it's all in His plan and all for the sake of bringing me closer to Him.

PS: Still contemplating changing up the layout of the blog, so gimme a few days and we'll see...and also gonna be posting my performance from church during our Christmas program, so look out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, my name is Hannah, I'm 18 and I'm from Los Angeles. I just wanted to tell you that I've been visiting your blog since 2011 and that it has honestly been so inspiring to me, I'm so glad you've continued to keep doing what you're doing. I love reading these types of posts because I can tell it genuinely comes from your heart. I love you and your blog, keep it up hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES! I've been longing and longing to see that performance again, even though I've heard it around 5 times! It's Alana btw (:
    You and Eric were amazing, and I'm glad you guys are serving the Lord through music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks Alana, I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete