WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today....

Was a long day that just seemed like forever. Woke up and went to all you can eat sushi. The sushi was fine, but the service was terrrrible, I knew going in that it would be slow and inefficient, but I thought I could handle it, wrong. It was soooooo slow, barely gave us all our food, gave it to us soooo late that we were full by then, like wtfffff. Went home chilled, went out with my friend again to mcds and just chilled, talked. Then went to church for ball, I was so off, I still haven't gotten my groove back yet, I dunno what's wrong with me. To top it all off, my friend brought his boys who were mad obnoxious...those are niners for you...damn. they were complaining, talking ish, making a hassle for everyone, long story short, I was not having a good day and it kept getting worse...luckily I kept calm...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment