WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Random Thoughts

What up, today only thing I had to do was driving class at 4:30, today was my second last one. Went into the car and there was a mad sexy girl in the back lol. Anyways, did lots of left turn practise then ended off with parallel parking practise. Didn't practise any 3 point turns, think I should be confident with that, my left turns and turns in general are solid. Parallel parking is solid, I just need to make sure I get a good 45 degree angle on the car before I finish off. Came home and chilled, watched some Naruto, loafted. I don't think there was any sun today...and it was surprisingly cool/chilli today. One thing to note of is less than 1,000 hits till we hit 70,000...that's gonna be real dope, that's for sure, sorry to say I have nothing planned atm...but I def got inspired as of late to do something, so we'll see if I get finish it and get it out on time, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment