WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 25, 2012

From The Heart: Problems

Everyone goes through problems, everyone has things they worry about and stress about. What annoys me is that some people sulk in their problems, let it consume them. Some of my friends who go through things, they assume it's the end of the world. They turn their "bad" situation and blow it out of proportion and make it seem 10 times worse that it actually is. This is moreso for girls than guys for some reason. And for all you girls who say guys are emotionless or don't feel anything...speaking for myself at least...I go through things, trust, I'm not the best at dealing with it, but I don't let it control me and ruin my life, I fix it, I get over it, I learn from it. Some people complain and complain how their problem will never be fixed and stuff like that, they shut out everyone in their lives and think they can deal with it by themselves. Seriously...that's like trying to win a basketball game by yourself when you have 4 other teammates on the court with you. You have friends who are willing and wanting to help you, to lift the burdens off your shoulders, yet you don't want them to. But yeah...every problem, no matter how big or small, is not impossible. It's all how you perceive it and how you take it on. If in your head, you're already thinking, oh man...this is the end of the world, this is terrible, I can't take it...if you're like that at the first sign of trouble, obviously it's going to just eat you up. Everyone goes through problems, you're not alone, you have friends, family, people you can talk to. Each problem is an obstacle that will help you learn, make you stronger. You don't approach a test with the mindset, I'm gonna fail...cuz you're obviously gonna fail. Same with everyday problems, it's all apart of life, you can't expect to grow as a person if you never conquer your fears. But yeah...that's just my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment