WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today....

What's up...woke up at like 1 ish today, felt really tired. Again, I really need to stop sleeping so late which will help prevent me waking up so late as well cuz I won't be that tired. So woke up, went to lunch with my dad. Went to Tim Hortons cuz my friend works there and he's trying to get me a job. So what was supposed to happen was I was supposed to go and talk to the manager. I went my resume and ish, asked the lady can I talk to your manage, she leaves, come back and gives me an application to fill out saying the manager will talk to me after. So I fill out the application, give it to her, she leaves, comes back and goes oh she's really busy but she'll call you for the interview. I was like oh ok...I told my friend and he's liek wtfff...she was supposed to have a legit conversation with you -_-....cheeesed, oh well, whatever happens happens. Right now, just chilling, can't believe this week is the last week of classes, damn. Summer is peaking it's head out at me cuz it's sooooo close.

No comments:

Post a Comment