WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Today....

What's good, today was eh...woke up real sick, my throat got worse, hard to swallow, coughing real bad, it's not bronchitis again, not sure what it is but it's annoying. Went to STC today with my boy, chilled, came home, gamed a bit and took a nap then reached ball at church at 8. Only like 3 people from the english side came, so we asked some people from the chinese side if they wanted to play and had a a bunch of dope 3 v 3 runs...I'm really happy with how I played, playing at York everyday is definitely helping me improve, basketball never stops. I know y'all want more like "Real Talks of the Moment" or "From The Heart" posts...but I'm not really inspired, unless I have a lot to say, I'll rant about it here, but most of my "wisdom" and real talks go on twitter, I'm a twitter fiend actually...I tweet my whole day most of the time at least, so go ahead and follow me if you have twitter and I'll most likely follow back... @RTtheRealest

No comments:

Post a Comment