WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, March 02, 2012

Clip Of The Moment

Sup...so since I have to wait like 2 weeks before Community comes back on TV, I decided to find a new show to watch. Got lots of suggestions....from Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Modern Family to even old school ones like Family Matters...but I decided to go with one I've already seen...Smart Guy, I just love this show, it's so funny haha and TJ's brother can really sing...case in point...

Macadocious - Love Always


Macadocious - I Don't Know Why

No comments:

Post a Comment