WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today....

Wassup...today was just another day. Wasn't sure if my driving class was at 11 am or 3 pm...but woke up at like 12 ish...no missed calls, so it was at 3 haha. Gamed for a bit, then had driving class, I'm definitely comfortable with driving now, reversing is definitely getting better. 3 point turn needs improvement and I need to keep reminding myself after a left turn to switch to the right lane cuz it's the slow lane. And also when driving normally, look first before you turn on your signal then you look again then switch. But when you turn left and are planning on switching right, you turn on your signal first then look then turn. Gotta remind myself of those things, but yeah overall he said my driving has improved so much and I'm such a boss lol. I thought I'd be super tired from the sleepover still, but I'm really refreshed, I slept at like 2 ish and woke up at around 12 closer to 1 ish...guess that was enough sleep lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment